[Infographic] Solution to the Customer Experience Puzzle
Customer experience (CX) is the main competitive differentiator. As per a McKinsey research, customer experience actually trumps product performance as the main indicator of business success. However, analyzing customer perceptions and offering them a stellar customer experience is a complicated task due to the proliferation of social media, multi-channel customer contact and so on. How do businesses get the critical insights needed to shape delightful customer experience?
The answer may lie in your contact centers which collect critical voice of customers in the form of millions of agent notes.
This infographic illustrates the critical yet puzzling nature of customer experience and the way contact center analytics can play an important role in solving this puzzle.
Here are some key stats from the infographic:
Customer Experience is Critical
- 4x A customer is 4 times more likely to buy from a competitor due to a customer service problem rather than price or product related. (Bain & Co.)
- 2020 By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator. (Customer 2020)
- 82% customer say that quick resolution of issues is the top factor to a great customer experience. (LivePerson)
- 60% Customer service managers think customer satisfaction is the most important call center metric. (Ovum)
- 89% of companies expect to compete mostly on the basis of customer experience by 2016. (Gartner)
Customer Experience Puzzle
- 80% CEOs believe they deliver a superior customer experience, but only 8% of their customers agree. (Bain & Co.)
- 75% Companies recognize service as a competitive differentiator. (Dimension Data)
- 4 Years CSAT levels are down for 4th consecutive year. (Dimension Data)
- 60% Consumers decided not do a transaction due to poor service experience. (AmericanExpress)
The Key to Customer Experience: Contact Center Interactions
- 92% Customers judge an organization based upon the call center interactions. (Thetaylorreachgroup)
- 62% Organizations view contact center customer experience as a competitive differentiator. (Deloitte)
- 45% Customers are looking for personalized services. (AmericanExpress)
- 48% Consumers prefer speaking with a ‘real’ person on the phone for complicated inquiries. (AmericanExpress)
- 34% Contact center leaders identified Customer Satisfaction as a priority followed by customer effort (28%). (BT)
Check the infographic for more stats –